"10 Things I Learned at Mobile 2.0" (by Brian Fling of Blue Flavor) has a great summary about interesting facts on Mobile 2.0 Conference that I still regret I didn't go. I am glad that there're some good web/blog I can read about the conference.
- Mobile 2.0 = The Web
- The mobile web browser is the next killer app (Mozilla Minimo)
- Mobile Web Applications are the future
- AJAX is the next frontier
- The Mobile User Experience Sucks/Rules/Is Hot!
- Mobile Widgets are the next big thing
- The Carrier is the new "C" word
- People abuse the Podium
- We are creators not consumers
I cannot agree more about mobile user experience. I am sure that everybody who have browsed mobile web sites have encountered some difficulty navigating in some point. User-experience really is a key for handheld devices!